Thursday, November 14, 2013

W.H.O. Doctor to Doctor Who

When I watched World War Z it made me scream like a little girl, but not for the reasons you might think. I was just super excited to see the Doctor working for W.H.O. (World Health Organization) no one else I watched it with seemed as impressed as I was about that. 
I am not a movie critic by any means, but I thought the movie was good. I do think that it will be best remembered for casting Peter Capaldi as a W.H.O. doctor though. That and the teeth clattering zombie scene.
It would be funny if the casting was unintentional, but I personally think it was done to get fan boys and girls buzzing about it all over the internet. Touche to whoever came up with that idea. 





The W.H.O. Facility in World War Z



Peter Capaldi as a W.H.O. doctor.


Peter Capaldi as the Doctor in Doctor Who.


I found a place you can view the whole movie. World War Z, view for free




Here is a T.A.R.D.I.S. for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment