Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mustard Free Deviled Eggs

I've been told that deviled eggs with no mustard just aren't the same, but I love them and I have a mustard allergy. So I've come up with a recipe that as far as I can tell is close, but I can not say for sure because I can't eat deviled eggs with mustard. Try it for yourself and see, they are creamy and delicious.


Ingredients:

6 boiled eggs
4 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp pickle juice, or 2 1/2 tsp white vineger
1 1/2 tsp sugar
pinch of garlic salt, or salt to taste
Paprika

Instructions:
Peel eggs, cut them in half and place yolks in a bowl. Mash the yolks, then add sour cream, pickle juice, sugar, and salt. Continue mixing until the yolks are creamy and smooth.
Spoon the yolks back into the eggs, the sprinkle with paprika and serve.

NOTE:
Make sure your boiled eggs are cool to the touch before you start making the deviled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment