Monday, November 25, 2013

Gallifrey Falls No More! A theater experience.

My girlfriend and I went to see Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor in 3D and it was amazing. If they regularly showed Doctor Who episodes in theaters I can tell you one thing, I would be very broke. 
I feel like the fan base is large enough to at least show the Christmas episodes in theaters. I really hope they decide to do that someday. For me that would definitely become a holiday tradition.
Anywho, the whole experience felt sort of like a convention. There were loads of people dressed up, people wearing Tardis hats and shirts, quite a few doctors. Most of the doctors were 10's and 11's, but there were a few others. I saw a very good 4th Doctor going into the other auditorium. 
I had a bunch of cybermen stickers and gave them out to people that were wearing things I liked. I learned something interesting. Quite a few people look at you weird if you try and give them something for free. Some people wouldn't even take the stickers until I told them they were stickers. 
Seeing as it was a one day only event I can't very well tell you that you should go if you haven't, the day is up, but I will tell you if they ever do it again if you love Doctor Who call in sick, sell your dog, do whatever you have to do to be able to go. It is definitely one of those things that you are going to be happy to say, yes I went to that and it was awesome.


I'm going to keep this ticket stub for a scrap book or something.


My Girlfriend and I dressed as the 10th and 11th Doctors. 


She was cheesing hard core 


Gallifrey Falls No More!


My little pony Doctor Whooves, this makes me all kinds of smiley 


How many Time Lords does it take to open a door? If you want to see deleted scene from the 50th Special you can click here. Doctor Who Deleted Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment